Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Birthday Booty!

Finally I have uploaded so pics of the fabulous gifts sent from my momma for my birthday. I takes forever for me to do this, I really need to come up with a better system if I want to keep up with this journal at all. My scanner is all fucked up so I don't have images for everything but here's the majority.First is this really cool book of patterns for knitted & felted purses:
purse pattern book
See that green one in the bottom left corner? She got the yarn to make that!
purse yarn
Real wool too!
This this bag of Mill Ends. I think that it is Lion Brand Homespun.
mill ends
The whole bag was only 5 bucks so I asked her to pick me up a couple more skeins of the red so that I can make the sweater on the front of the summer knit.1 that I have been drooling over. You may remeber that I started this one with the black yarn that I recycled but I have since given up on that one because I just wasn't happy with how it was turning out. Lastly ther was another pattern book, a cool knit with fabric purse kit, and a whole bunch of tools, including a pair of clover bamboo needles:
loot

Thanks so much momma! Such a fun gift to open. Love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home