Monday, July 25, 2005

Birthday Fun-Times!

Yesterday was my Birthday. It was also my girlfriend Jana's Birthday. Here's Jana and I on Saturday night:
The Birthday Girls
We have such cool friends! They surprised us with a limo so that we could all go out to dinner and then onto the clubs and drink all we wanted! Here is a group pic of Jana and I with all the boys in the back of the limo:
Limo Group
We thought it was funny that the boys were all squeezed into the back seat together while all the girls were all stretched out in the rest of the limo:
Boys in the Back
Last but not least, Marie. She knew I really wanted to go out downtown and she fought for me when all the married folks just wanted to stay in all night. Boring! Check out this pic of the two of us. I don't know why it turned out like this but I think it is pretty damn cool!
Crafty & Amp

Coming soon! Last week my momma sent me so much great stuff for my Birthday. I haven't had a chance to take pictures of it and post it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home