Thursday, July 21, 2005

Clapotis here I come!

YAY!
title or description
I won this wonderful yarn from Mystical Creations Yarns. It is a worsted weight Beaded Cotton Rayon blend which promises the appropriate gauge. I am so excited to see what this yarn is like in real life. I've been coveting it online for sooo long. Yippee! I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and knit the wonderous clapotis with it. I'm too excited. It's about time for me to get some nice yarn and make something nice for myself. Right? I always feel guilty about doing things for myself and try to give everything I make away. I do this because: 1. I don't feel lazy being knitty or crafty if it is for someone else, I feel generous, and 2. My house is nothing if not cluttered. I have way to much useless shit sqeezed into every corner. Don't get me wrong. I only have things that I absolutely adore in my house (except for that damn painful, cat fur infested futon of mine) but I have to draw line on my clutter somewhere. I could stop buying yarn & beads and actually get rid of all other crafty notions throughout my house but then what would I do with my hands in the evenings as I watch TV. Clean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home