Wednesday, February 08, 2006

i'm at work...yep.

hey ya'll long time no blog. i still don't have internet at my house. so i can't get any of the my pics onto my blog... it's starting to slowly chew through my patience and i'm sure i will eventually snap and do something about it. i get paid tomorrow so the possibility of that happening this weekend is fairly more plausible than anything wonderful happening tonight.

the muffins are feeling better and the say thanks to you for sending them warm wishes through telepathy and friendly emails to their mother. they are not so happy living at the new house because they are terrified of marie's ginormous cat, callie. last night i let them out of the bedroom and everytime they came out callie herded them back in and then ate their food. there was much growling and showing of teeth. sunday morning at 3:30 am yin-muffin puked on the newly laundered bedspread and then monday morning as i was waking up yang-muffin did the same thing on my spare newly laudered quilt. i think it's nerves from the callie conflict.

i'm thinking that my new landlord will come and fix my closet this weekend. for three weeks i've had this huge pile of all of my work clothes on the floor in my room. i've been talking to the fix-it guy and he has been less than helpful. when i call him i am usually on the phone for about 45 minutes because he just talks and talks. last time he told me all about his sinus infection and how he woke up that morning and his whole pillow was soaked in blood from his NOSE! eeeee. i cannot bring myself to be a bitch, because i am an avoider of conflict and he thinks i'm sooo nice. he recognized my phone number as a west virginia one and told me his 2 ex-wifes were from there and i was the nicest woman from wv that he has ever met. yeah whatever.

i worked until 11:30 monday night rendering some drawings. it sucked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home