Saturday, December 17, 2005

parrrty.... christmas parrrty


ah yes the office christmas party

you know every year at the office christmas party there is that one person who maybe drinks a little more than they probably should and ends up doing or saying something that they probably shouldn't have. i think that this was my year. i'm not sure, it's kind of fuzzy but i think that at one point in the evening i was on stage and my boss announced that i wasn't wearing any underwear... yeah. i don't know what it is with me and embarrassing underwear situations but this really isn't the first time... ya'll, i am a nice girl! a good girl! seriously.
anyway for those who i drunk dialed and sent text messages to - including some random person in wv because i got a number wrong - my appologies, but seriously how often does beth let loose these days? exactly.


me and pam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home