Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving with The Gwinns


beth & jess thanksgiving 2005

i had a nice and relaxing time at jess & cory's over my wee break and even returned home in jolly spirits - even though it was cold as ballz. our thanksgiving usually feels like a holiday for the misfits who don't really have anywhere else to go... that means that we usually avoid family drama - and i'm all for that.


we put up some xmas decorations and hung out with like a thousand dogs (jasmine, heath, gretta, & harley - my favorite dogs to hang out with. if cricket would have been there the circle of aussies would have been complete!)


sometimes i can trick harley & gretta into posing for some pictures - they are smart though and i usually have to pretend like i'm taking a picture of something else. check out how prissy lil gretta can be!


i decided to fuck around with the different settings on my camera and see if i could get any cool shots of the tree -- not that i can remember what i did in any of these pics...but none of them are cool anyway, so no loss!

so thanks for putting me up and feeding me ya'll! i put on a solid 5 lbs. during my stay and i may not get sick from the crazy weather after all! jess, can't thank you enough for getting up at 530 and taking me to airport - i'm pretty sure that sucked more for you than me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home