Monday, January 23, 2006

copycat

hey i copied this survey from my little brother, who's really cool -- ya'll should meet him...

Choose a band/or artist and answer only in song TITLES by that band:phish
Are you female or male:funky bitch
Describe yourself:slave to the traffic light
How do some people feel about you:meat
How do you feel about yourself:you enjoy myself
Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend:fluffhead
Describe your current girlfriend/boyfriend:fluff's travels
Describe where you want to be:farmhouse
Describe what you want to be:bold as love
Describe how you live:army of one
Describe how you love:split open & melt
Share a few words of wisdom:run like an antelope - outta control

Three things that scare me:
1opinionated people
2bugs & critters
3the future
Three people who make me laugh:
1j
2j
3j
Three Things I love:
1yarn
2my new bedroom
3diet mt. dew
Three Things I hate:
1people who hate things
2
3
Three things I don't understand:
1how a tv works
2why we risked starting a nuclear winter in florida by sending a rocket to pluto
3

men

Three things on my desk:
1landscape plans
2several files
32 tins of nivea lotion
Three things I'm doing right now:
1billing this time
2waiting for 5 o'clock
3risking my job
Three things I want to do before I die:
1live closer to my friends & family
2start a sheep farm
3pay off my debt
Three things I can do:
1knit
2draft
3dig holes
Three ways to describe my personality:
1bing
2bang
3boom
Three things I can't do:
1climb rocks
2eat applesauce
3change --- lord knows i can't change... won't you fly high freebird. yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home